The prestigious institution, Kazakh National Medical University was established in 1930 in Almaty. It is one of the most legendary universities of Kazakhstan, with an exceptional record of graduates who adds to the list of successful alumni of the college. Kazakh National Medical University is known for its commitment to providing world-class education. Many MBBS aspirants from India want to study MBBS in abroad, searching for the perfect University that offers them globally acclaimed education at an extremely affordable budget. This authentic University has a long and rich legacy attached to it which gives it the reputation that it holds today. Medical students from all over the world who aspire to study MBBS in abroad prefer the medical college of Kazakhstan as their destination for higher education.
This is an NMC/MCI approved University providing the best medical education and also enlisted in WDMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
Kazakh National Medical University Ranking:
Kazakh National Medical University has a ranking of 5th best University in the country.
Why Choose this Kazakh National Medical University?
Students from various parts of the world prefer this University to study MBBS abroad, and we have listed all the reasons why:
- Worldwide ranked University.
- One of the
MCI Recognized Universities in Kazakhstan
- Affiliations with UK, USA, and other major nations.
- All the mandatory amenities like a gym, pool, internet, sports are available inside the university campus.
- University placements in many international organizations.
- Students will get more research opportunities
- Affordable fee structure than any other countries
- Internationally recognized degree
- Standard lifestyle and comfortable accommodation facilities.
- World-class Infrastructure
- The hostel mess offers Indian food.
- Ragging free campus.
- Low student and teacher ratio.
- World-renowned professors and well-acclaimed researchers are included in the faculty team of the University.
Kazakh National Medical University Courses:
Kazakh National Medical University provides courses of Bachelor's and Master’s degrees in medical science. Students can also enroll in other medical courses like dentistry and nursing.
The University offers an MBBS course with a duration of 5 years, including the internship year from an affiliated hospital.